Re: [doc] Greetings from Houston Texas

Dont know, this crappy hotel tv internet doesnt let us see attachments.
Temperture 94F today, went to DMC Houston (again) and chilled out in the hotel pool this afternoon.
I think its time for a nice cold beer, then off out later for some grub at this brilliant Chinese restaurant we found - all you can eat and drink for $9!!!! - and we do11

Flying back home tomorrow afternoon, land Saturday morning.

See you all at Shuttleworth - unless Martin kills himself with hotel room gymnastics in the meantime....

Claire, Dave and Martin
Sofitel Hotel
Houston TX