Re: Afternoon all!!!

Hi All,

Just to say what a great weekend and thanks to Phil and family for
putting us up. Also to Dave and Martin for pointing out that my
strut mounting bolt is not supposed to move!

Sorry to hear about Flopsy and the hose but at least it wasn't too
serious.

I went to close my drivers window while leaving Wolverhampton and
after a nasty grinding noise it jammed open so it was a drafty trip
home!

Hope to see you all again soon,

Stuart

#16686