From: Vickie J Shook [mailto:vshook@xxxx]
Sent: 27 April 2003 17:37
To: Chris Parnham
Subject: Re: DeLorean

It is in the US and has a 5 speed with 53,000 actual miles with some front
end damage. Here is the
vin# SCEDT26T3BD005555. I have the front bumper cover but it isn't in the
pics. It was owned originally by a little old woman who ran under the back
of a truck with it and got scared and got rid of it. It runs and drives but
needs a battery. It is grey leather interior and asking $9500.00 O.B.O.
Anthony