Re: [doc] Digest Number 852

Yep it's a bit of a joke the old road taxation, the Delorean is a
historic vehicle, and mine is only insured to drive 2000miles per
year and yet it drops into the highest road tax band.

My 1971 Triumph Spitfire Mark IV on the other hand has no cat and
chucks out nasty fumes as it also runs of 4star with additional lead
additive (engine really designed for 5 star fuel) unlimited mileage
and the road tax....zero.

Crazy if you ask me, my triumph will spend more hours on the road
damaging the surfaces and heavily poluting the environment yet it is
tax free.

James RGUK

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham1@xxxx>