Seat runners

Hi all

Please help!!!

Last week I removed the drivers seat out of MXI 4811 as

the runner looked pretty rusty, removing the runner from the seatand cleaned it up, painted satin black and greased the runner and wiped it down, lovely job the seat runner goes alot better.

Today I thought I would remove the passenger side seat and do the same, it looked a bit funny as the bolts were different to the drivers side!!!!. After undoing the bolts I found out why- there was no runner on this side, someone had bolted the seat to the underbody. (using the same holes, thanks god)

I just wanted to know if anybody has a seat runner (I think that both sides are the same!??). or if anyone knows what the runners came out of, or are they DMC only!!!??.

Any help would be appreciated!!!!!.

Thanks

Alan Hammond(DOC218) and MXI 4811 (vin569)