From: lawther [mailto:lawther@xxxx]
Sent: 12 April 2003 19:54
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] RE: RHD Values

Hi Chris,

My RHD is back on the road with its rebuilt engine. My insurance is up for
renewal and I think its agreed value is currently too low and I want to
argue for more (partly based on current selling prices and partly on the
engine rebuild). I know it's not in top notch showroom condition but it's
OK as you know. What sort of value should I argue for do you think?

Hope to meet up soon

TOny in Southampton