hasnt had her drivers door fitted yet.......will let you know!

Either way, we'll see you all there!

Claire, Dave, Martin and Verity
#6457, #2292, # 1458 and Tinny

> Hi all,
>
> Had a great time yesterday (Friday) when I met up with some of the ROOM
501 film crew in Wolverhampton. We had a first hand look at the industrial
estate and the warehouse units we will be using for the filming (see
enclosed photo). The estate itself is off the main road, very secluded and
will hopefully/probably be deserted at the weekend. There's enough space to
whiz round in our cars (if we're feeling suitably irresponsible) and the
warehouses themselves will make for some great shots of our beloved motors.
It's not often we get so many people being so positive and enthusiastic
about our cars (i.e. Quentin "We're not talking quality here" Wilson and
co.) so I think we should pull out all the stops to make the event a success
for both the film crew and the DOC and gets loads of cars and enthusiasts
there! That date again, May 3rd and 4th.