From: Alan Hammond <vin569@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] VIN 16686
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 10:24:57 -0800 (PST)

Very interesting Email from Claude Landi, due to the fact that he owns vin 570, and I own vin 569!!!!.
its a small world!!
Alan Hammond (DOC218
and
MXI 4811 (vin 569)
Phil Peters <PhilPeters@xxxx> wrote:Stuart,
I was chatting with a gentleman in America called Claude Landi (I recently bought some parts from him) and he mentioned that that he used to own your car back in the late 80s. From what I can gather he's a veteran DeLorean campaigner who now owns a very early VIN car. Here's part of the e-mail he wrote me:

"I own Vin # 000570. One more thing, do you by chance know the owner of Vin # 16686,it is a 1983,as that was MY Delorean(I sold it in 1988) and one of the last owners in this Country sold it to a Stuart Alexander and was shipped off to England. Plus there is a 1981 Delorean that I owned that as far as I know is still in Poland."

I'm sure he'd love to see a photo of the beast now if you have time to e-mail him one. His e-mail is <cbl302@xxxx>

Cheers,
--
Phil Peters