Re: [doc] Car Shows this year

Paul,

I'll be there too - last year was really good!

Dan

Martin Gutkowski wrote:
Hi Paul

I'd be up for it in a second again. The "girl" in question was actually
a passenger in another DeLorean :-) Verity will be a regular at future
meets now (in my or Claire's car!)

Your place was taken by my mate Si in his 1986 Nissan Skyline which
really stood out from the crowd as most other cars there were at least
as old as my mum.... I'm sure he'd like to go again as he only lives in
Gosport (on whose floor Rich and I kipped the night before)

Martin