From: Paul Salsbury
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2003 10:25 PM
Subject: Re: [doc] Re: Accumulator!!!!

I would have though so, it's a regular Bosch part No. 0-438-170-029, a good motor factors should be able to get it for you, or you could try a Volvo dealer for a Volvo 760 with a B28E engine and get them to check that partnumber, don't know the price.

Or you could try Dave Howarth, you'll be surprised at the parts he has, IMHO that I go to him first for the really obscure bits and normally he has them.. :-)

Cheers

Paul
http://www.paul.salsbury.btinternet.co.uk