Re: [doc] Delorean near Gatwick??

In a message dated 03/30/2003 5:12:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
danielpwillis@xxxx writes:

<< Was "W" reg I think.... >>

Can you explain to me what the significance of the letters represent in the
UK license plates?
I know that some personal/vanity plates are very expensive to obtain there in
the UK

The only significance here in the USA is
1. State of issue with current renewal year. example. I pay $60.00 for two
years, per vehicle.

2. If the car has a vanity plate.

Thank you.

Mike