Re: [doc] Shock!!

Yep

Marty was the first person I went to for that exact
reason, $285 for a set of 4, however £50 shipping and
about £30 duty makes it a little more pricey, I may
just wait 'til I go over and bring them back myself.

Paul

--- Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>
wrote:
---------------------------------
Paul if it helps, I have a full set of my old shocks
off Lex if you want
a set to match up.

Have you checked Marty Maier's setup - it's
considerably cheaper than PJ
Grady's

Martin

Paul Salsbury wrote:

>I am in the process of finding various applications
of
>gas filled performance Shocks for front and rear, to
>give a softer ride, but still the cornering and
>handling performance.
>
>It looks like it will be a combination of Monroe and
>Gabriel
>
>I have made enquires in the states and over here,
>Looks like the shipping and duty from the States will
>let me down as that will be half the cost of the
parts
>on top again!!
>
>I have one or two suppliers looking into the
>requirements as I type and hope to have a result
soon,
>If all works out well I will get them in my car ASAP
>Then any one is more than welcome to try them out.
>
>If there are any other Ideas out there for shocks
>please let me know.
>
>Cheers
>Paul

>** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to
the group are assumed public and may be printed in the
club magazine **

>.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk
** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the
group are assumed public and may be printed in the
club magazine **

Terms of Service.