From: Claire Usher [mailto:claire@xxxx]
Sent: 05 March 2003 10:12
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Another Show

Ok list, its official.

The DeLorean Owners Club are officially invited to the Renault Owners Club
annual shin-dig at Gaydon in August.
The date is Sunday 10 August (I think - will check when I get home) Our
invite has been confirmed by Darren Bowker, R30 Registrar and ROC Committe
member.

I've pasted below Darrens reply to my enquiry if the DOC were invited to the
ROC meet up:

They certainly can and as a comittee member and best mate of the events
secretary we decided it will be ok.The more the merrier,we always get a
really good turnout at Gaydon so with the DOC as well should be a really
good do.

If people can give me an idea on numbers then I can let Darren know,
obviously its early days yet so theres no immediate rush. Jan, are these
dates ok with you?

Claire & #2292 "Flopsy"

(Clio/R5 Registrar, Renault Owners Club)

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk