From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Rough idle and Shuttleworth
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 20:21:57 +0000

Dan,

When you're deciding what you want to do with Hana, consider Dave and me. I've just been made redundant and am currently on 12
weeks "redeployment" which means full pay but I don't have to go to work. Dave and I have stripped Flopsy's engine down to
change the right head and timing chains, water pump and service items. I'd be happy to take Hana under my wing for a while if
you like?

Martin