Re: [doc] Vitesse 1/43rd Models

Hi Chris,

Ah but, we're so far up north, even the altitude is thinner (this explains
the strange behaviour of the people in Newcastle/Durham/Sunderland - even
after 19yrs I'm still not used to it!).

Can't wait to get a hold of another Delorean toy *AHEM* model (you'd think
at 30yrs old I'd grow out of this!).

Cheers!

Mike
--