RE: [doc] Brand new paints and lacquer for your Delorean.

RE: [doc] Brand new paints and lacquer for your Delorean.

Sorry, it was Steel grey,

You can have it for £44 quid rather than £50 then :) I will drop off
half the paints, and your fascias in the next two weeks.

Stevo.

VIN # 6986.

Stephen Strelczak
Solutions Advisor