Brand new paints and lacquer for your Delorean.

Brand new paints and lacquer for your Delorean.

Dear DOC members,

As you will remember. At the Bath meet up, we were going to
paint our cars front and rear end, but for a variety of reason (mainly me
bottling out) we did not. This has meant that I currently have £98.96 worth
of Rover Gunmetal Silver Paint, Black Bumper Paint and Lacquer. I will not
be using this, and Hlaford refuse to give me a refund. Therefore I would
like to open this one up to the DOC group. I'm happy to make this lot
available (it will paint up at least two cars) to the DOC for £88 the lot.
I'll be loosing £10 but I really need the cash back, it's not been a good
month money wise. Someone would need to pick it up though, as I can't really
post that many cans of spray paint for less than £20. Anyone interest,
please email me back. I really need to get these moved on, as £90 is too
much to loose, and I wont use it myself.

Regards to all,

Stephen.

Stephen Strelczak

Solutions Advisor