Brooklands

I still think that we should just use the British Sports Car Day at
Brooklands as a place to meet and forget the London to Brighton run. I think
there is a fiver entrance charge but last time I was there I got to drive up
the 1 in 4 test hill then down along the remaining curved track which was
worth the money on its own - well actually I don't think I paid as I'm a
member but I think you know what I mean. It is a social event after all and
unless we all tune in to Chris's walkie-talkies, there won't be much
conversation on the way to Brighton.

My mate who ran the Isle of Wight show in September reckons he'll do it
again, but I think the logistics of all of us going there are too difficult
unless we make a weekend of it.

Alternatively why don't we just book a big country house hotel and meet
there? There would be good photo opportunities and a bar and a restaurant
etc.

BTW nice to see so many trimmed messages these days.

Paul