From: paul.salsbury [mailto:paul.salsbury@xxxx]
Sent: 10 February 2003 12:31
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Jealous!!!!!

Glad to hear you all had a good weekend I'd love to have been there with BKZ... Still if I hadn't been away, she still was poorly...aarhhhhh

Well the good news is this morning I picked up my starter and popped it straight back in and she fired on the button... M you were right she sounds totally different on cranking now.

Back as a happy chappy

Paul