Re: [doc] Long time in Bath

Martin wrote:

> Dan's has been reassembled with half the vac hoses in the wrong place and
the timing adjusted to compensate (over-advanced at idle, wasn't it, Dan?)

Yeah that's about right... however, I lost all power on (twice) on the way
home and with some creative "engineering" was able to limp home (bless these
basic engines). Rather annoyingly there doesn't appear to be an obvious
reason for the loss. It's not the vacuum...

Since I now have to strip the injection manafold and ancillaries I think
I'll have plenty to get one with.

Still had a great time though.

Dan