From: Nick Tomlinson [mailto:nickandkathryntomlinson@xxxx]
Sent: 30 January 2003 7:05 AM
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc]Bath meet - special guest

I've got a copy of a generic Setup and test procedures for the BOSCH CIS and BOSCH CIS-K-Lambda fuel injection. This includes the Volvo PRV V6 if this is any help as well?? (It includes fuel pressure, test procedures, ecu fault finding etc but didn't include the electronic idle system).

I happen to have it at work so I can scan it in during my coffee breakif anyone wants a copy.

I had a play with the car last night and it idles better with the lambda sensor disconnected ! I wonder if I should have bought a genuine bosch lambda sensor instead of the universl one. Mind you, the rate of change of the on/off of the frequency valve was slow to change when i did some tests....who knows!

Nick.

 "Gutkowski, Martin" <martin.gutkowski@xxxx> wrote:

Hi Guys

I've managed to entice Darren Bowker to come along to the Bath meet next weekend. Darren is a PRV expert and is in the middle of building my new engine for my project car. He'll be bringing this gas analysing tools, fuel pressure testers and a hundred other things I don't know about to be on hand to give everyone's engine the once-over - we know there are loads of these lumps that simply aren't set up right (my own included). Darren has recently unearthed the fuelling setup procedure for the Swiss Lambda-equipped PRV and it describes a more detailed procedure than theDMC manual. He will also be on-hand to discuss performance upgrades for those who may be interested. He's also a complete piss-head and likely to be a real laugh on the Saturday night!

If Darren does spend some timeon your engine, please consider a donation to his petrol fund for the tripdown from! Manchester.

He is also bringing his other half with him, so the female contingent is growing steadily :-) Can anyone offer a seat to Darren or his missus for the Saturday drive-around please? I believe Chris Hawes will be on his own - anyone else?

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk