New to the group

Hi all

I have wanted a delorean since seeing Back to the Futre as a kid,
though I was gutted to realise that they didnt come with a Time
Machine conversion kit.

I have poured the net and found some glorious information on the
car, and hope to buy one in the next year or two.

Just a couple of questions though. Where shall I look? I have seen
Deloreans on the US Ebay Motors site for seemingly ridiculous money,
but dont always trust ebay. What are these cars like to run? Whats
maintenance like? How about insurance?

This is my dream car. If I won the lottery I wouldnt go and buy a
ferrari, I would buy a Delorean. I dont think that htis car has aged
at all, abd its hard to believe that the design is over 20 years old.

I just hope that one day I will be the proud owner of one of these
fine machines.

Regards

Konrad
England