Re: [doc] TABs Still :)

Martin,
I'd be up for your idea of getting some funds together to get a batch of TABs made for the "UK boys". Maybe we should get Andy W to put the idea into the next newsletter to raise awareness and order numbers.

Unfortunately I've been putting my money into other parts of the car (door seals, angle drive, door handle etc. etc.) and so missed out on the Toby TABs. Like Dan says, there's always one more day to sort it...and then you're too late! Another consideration for me was that I don't drive my D at the moment and have done way less than 50 miles in it since I bought it nearly a year ago. Having said that, my Dad and I took it for a run to Halfords and back today to test the new door seals for leaks and to give the battery a bit of charge. Well what can I say, she started on the first turn of the key and behaved impeccably for the whole trip, upstaging a brand new Porsche at the petrol station and generally making its presence felt on the streets of Wolverhampton! All this from a car which will be 22 years old in October!!

Phil Peters
VIN #4400 LHJ 58W

p.s. the money's in the post to you Martin for the SS cleaner