Spoiler Graphics - in the photos section

Spoiler Graphics - in the photos section

Hi all,

I have just uploaded some pickies of the graphics I put on my
spoiler last weekend.

Look in file - VIN 5462, graphic1, graphic2

A bit dark, and yes the car hasn't been cleaned for a few months!

Hoping to get the old girl up and running this weekend ready for
bath, fingers crossed.

James