Former Delorean Employee Pictures.

Title: Former Delorean Employee Pictures.

Hi Everyone.

If anyone is interested,

I have finally got around to putting the pictures onto the Web Site, that were provided by the Former Delorean Employee.

I got an Email just before Christmas from someone who used to work at the Delorean Factory in Belfast.
He said that he had a lot of pictures & Documents from his days workingthere.
A Lot of it is things that have been seen before  --  If he sendsanymore, I'll add them as I get them.

It is only a rough draft at the moment --  I will tidy it up and put some descriptions with each picture in the next few days.

        <http://www.delorean-dmc12.co.uk/pages/history_employ.htm>

        <http://www.delorean-dmc12.co.uk/pages/history_employ2.htm>

You can also find references & links to the pages in the Updates & History Sections.

Take care.
See you all (those who are going anyway) atStephens in a couple of weeks ,

Robin.

        <http://www.delorean-dmc12.co.uk>

P.S.
Although my EMail address has changed from virgin.net to btinternet.com, when you click on reply your message will be sent back to virgin.net.

Please continue to send messagesto my virgin.net account.
Thanks,
Robin