Re: [doc] struts for sale...

OK, deal, I'll compare my doors with the other cars to see how droopy they really are...

Nick.

 Stephen Strelczak <STEPHEN.STRELCZAK@xxxx> wrote:

Nick,

            I replaced my struts with PJ grady units a year ago, and I find them excellent. I still have my old units here, one of which is perfect, the other lets the door drop about 3 inches below full height. I can let them go for £40 for one, or £60 for both, if you'd like them. The PJ grady ones I have are almost too powerful, my driver door nearly knocked out Martin at the Derby event last year J The scene from BTTF2 was fairly accurate, I think the door could knock someone out if you had a good aim and the right angle.

            Stephen. (Looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend)

VIN#6986

Stephen Strelczak

Solutions Advisor

Comtec NHS