News about the DeLorean Bath Event

Dear All,

I have got a reply from my headmaster today saying:

"The traditional Sunday morning is Mass at 10am, and I (Father Antony) think they (DOC) would like the music and the service. Immediately afterwards there is coffee and then the school has brunch. That lasts until about 12.15pm. The Headmaster would be delighted to welcome them to that and also give them a drink or two."

For more information, check out the attachment I have attached with this e-mail.

It seems that our headmaster is looking forward for the car show (if it is happening) and I am looking forward for that too!!

Stephen, what is your address? I have got a Prospectus of Downside to post to you. It contains the details of our school and information on how to get here. And about getting this event on the press, I am still looking for time that I can talk with the head of English... But I suppose it is very possible.

Regards,
John
[286]
Do You DeLorean!?
DeLorean! The car - The amazing time machine
http://www.delorean.co.uk
DeLorean... Be the best!
[DOC member 286]

image/pjpeg