RE: [doc] Delorean events, Bath event.

Hi Mr. Predictable,
About the press... I have sent a note to my headmaster... and I will also ask the Head of English tonight if I sees him (he is the one in charge of these press stuff). But with such a special event like this, getting the DOC on the press will be very possible... and I suppose my Headmaster will like that too!! I will give more information as soon as I get some news about the press thingy.
Regards,
John