European rear lights

Hi,
Does anyone have a spare set of "European rear lights" for the DeLorean?
AFAIK, the lights were simply taken from a trailer! (Is there any truth in that?)
I think I also would need the plastic(?) insert for the rear fascia in order to install the Euro-lights.

The Euro-lights are featured on the Euro-prototype DeLoreans (presumable RHDs),
I was wondering if any of you had changed those lights to the windowpane-USA ones?

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759