Re: [doc] DMC Wanted.

It was removed when the 4* was converted to lead replacment. And
stupidly enough, it was cheaper to get this salvaged engine instead
of replacing the heads!!

Note to everyone: * Sorry, I know this is a DMC Msg board! *

P.S. Anyone fancy showing up in a DeLorean for my Wedding Day in May?

-Tristan

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dan Willis" <danielpwillis@xxxx>