[Fwd: HI]

Hi Guys

Just to ask for input to Ken's mag, if you feel like putting hand-to-keyboard :-)

Martin

KKoncelik@xxxx wrote:

Well The first issue of the magazine sold out the first printing so we did a second one.

Hopefully that will sell out as well.

If any of your friends over there wish to participate in the next issue we have about 3 weeks left until we start putting it together as well.

Hope you folds become regualrs
we all like hearing from over the pond so to speak

Ken
DeLorean Car Show Inc.