Re: [doc] Jerramy Clarkson

I saw the show too, I was only talking to Martin G about it yesterday
and how it would be a laugh to get Jezza into a D.

If I had a decatted manual I would let the stig thrash it around the
track, I am sure they would be covered on insurance for any parts
they knacker. Anyway a DeLorean in good nick shouldn't suffer any
damage from one lap! if it stays on the track!.

If it was on a wet track fishtailing all over the place it would look
fantastic on TV, I don't think my Auto DMC would cut the mustard.

Rgds

James

P.S. I am hoping to get to the bath event, I am just adding some
finishing touches to stand out from the crowd.

Oh, and I ought to get the engine running as well, still looks
first :-)