From: "Chris Parnham" <cp@xxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: FW: [doc] Invitation and Details for the Bath Delorean Meet-up. Stephen
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 20:28:14 -0000

Tristan, ( and the rest of you "non-renewed" its in the Mag but I'll give
it you again

Chris Parnham
14 Quarndon Heights
Allestree
Derby.
DE22 2XN

?18 made payable to the DeLorean Owners Club.

BTW Andy is putting the finishing touches to the mag. This time its 4 pages
bigger, with full quality printing! Dave is stick the labels on as we
write...all 300 of them!

Chrispy