From: Stephen Strelczak STEPHEN.STRELCZAK@xxxx
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:17:46 -0000
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] January meet in Bath

Dear All,

Finally I'm getting back into the swing of things, and starting to
read all the DMC emails. Firstly, the meet up on the 25th of January is
still open to all that can make it. As I said before, I can sleep at least 2
couples and two singles at the house, so we should be able to see at least 4
cars join me in Bath. There would indeed be food and drink available to oil
the proceedings, but the main aim would be to work on the cars. Unlike the
Diesel centre, I have only got a covered space for two cars max, so we would
be very reliant on weather for any serious amount of hands-on-work. It may
turn into a bit of a relax, drive and show off event for the cars.
Bathonians go mad over just a single D driving down the streets, 5 would
blow their heads off. Our company would like to sponsor the event some how,
giving it an inclusion in the local newspaper with a sponsored word to
promote the club etc. We'll see how that goes. However, the weekend should
be a great deal of fun, and well worth travelling the M4 to get to Bath. We
should be able to take some amazing pictures of the cars with Bath
backdrops. All those who'd like a visit to Bath with their Ds, and a stay in
my parents beautiful home. Sign on now......

Stephen.

Stephen Strelczak
Solutions Advisor
Comtec NHS