From: Samir Al-Ramah [mailto:salramah@xxxx]
Sent: 12 January 2003 17:06
To: cp@xxxx
Subject: DeLorean owners

Hi Chris,

This is  Samir Al-Ramah, member 274. As I am 15, I depend on others to take me to shows like  the NEC. My mother for some strange reason feels that the DeLorean is not that impressive and so feels reluctant to take me the long journey from London. if there are  any owners living in London who would not mind me having a look at their DeLorean, I would greatly appreciate if I could have their info to ask them. I know this is a lot to ask as this requires finding who lives in London etc but until I can drive or my mother takes me to the NEC this is the only way.

Thanks,

Samir