Dmc Dvd

Hi All,

Many thanks to all who have had a dvd from me.
I have just read a comment regarding playback problems of dvd-r discs
on certain players.

Out of all the dvd's that have been sent out nobody has said that it
hasn't worked on their dvd player,but there may come a time I suppose.
In my expirence the dvdr will play on the following hardware which
has been tested by me:
All Sony dvd players
Ps2
Toshiba
Panasonic
Pioneer
Nearly all dvd rom drives(pc)
Samsung
Lg

If anyone does have a problem let me know.
You can also check here www.vcdhelp.com
to see if your player is dvd r compatible.
So far no probs.
You can always tell me what player you have and I can check for you.
Majority will be fine.
Many Thanks to all/

Paul.