Re: [doc] Certainly cheaper than POR-15 from Frost!

Re: [doc] Certainly cheaper than POR-15 from Frost!

I had my knee pads done at the same time and sent everything over. They can and will produce covers to order for you to
re-skin yourself however. They originally trimmed the car through from prototype to production, though not under the current
name as that company went bust as a result of DMC going under apparently.

Martin