Re: [doc] Performance Engines

Hi Chris

With a high powered engine, with the DeLorean's weight being quite low an LSD would help the handling. It would also allow you
to do donuts, though this wasn't in my head at all :-) I definitely read somewhere that the Euro cars had a lower ratio and
there were two off-the-shelf options in that gearbox. I guess we just have to ask what RPM the engine's doing at 90mph or
something in a stock US car and a euro 5-speed.

Camshafts - it's not much good firing a bunch of numbers at us - who knows what they were meant for?! That said the steel ones
sound interesting as steel tends to be used in race engines. Darren's looking the numbers up to see what engines they were
each for and why.

Martin