Re: [doc] Delorean dvd

In message <MEEMLHCOPECBKGMAKNJDEEMACLAA.cp@xxxx>, Chris Parnham <cp@xxxx> writes
I take your point Richard,
but were not talking commercial stuff here, merely passing footage of "our
cars" around amongst our members. I don't suppose that would get us in
trouble, however, perhaps we contact Paul H off list.....private .

*nods*

Footage owned by club members/created by club members is obviously not an issue, and probably offers a lot more content we'd enjoy ;)

But distributing a commercially produced program, even on a non commercial basis, is definitely thin ice. Producers may have future plans or existing plans to release editions of 'The Cars The Star' as DVD/video, and would count the DOC as a large base of buyers for that particular episode.

Of course, I would want a copy of the DVD. I just don't want to see anyone get in trouble for producing it, no matter how small the risk!

I tried to watch the .RM I love the 80s footage, but it bluescreened my PC...

Richard
--
Richard Kilpatrick, long haired prophet of doom. |\ _,,,---,,_
Musical suicide - www.mp3.com/RichardKilpatrick /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,