From: Martin Gutkowski [mailto:webmaster@xxxx]
Sent: 02 December 2002 21:53
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Car For Sale (US)

Hi All

There's a car for sale in the US from a guy who I met in Memphis and
know on the DML. He bought it
as a project and basically wants shot of it now due to lack of space at
his new house. It's a good
runner with 17k miles - general condition is 90%, but is painted. It has
no discernable body
damage, and the paint's very tatty, so a stripping or decent paint job
is required. There's some minor fibreglass
repair needed and a bit of hammerite to the chassis. I can personally
vouch for the seller - if
you're worried about buying a project car from the US, you couldn't do
better than this guy. Price
is very reasonable (car is too good for my sort of projects!).

Mail me direct for more details.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk