From: Chris Parnham [cp@xxxx]
Sent: 28 November 2002 17:07
To: Chris Parnham; doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Scott Miller
Subject: RE: [doc] Gold Sunstars

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Parnham [mailto:cp@xxxx]
Sent: 28 November 2002 12:59
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok Paul, one's yours.

Costs;-    Would you believe,I can do them at the same price as the regular
DeLorean.

?23  or plus ?5 P and P if you need it posted  or if you want to get together, then ?8 carriage will cover upto 10 cars, providing they go to one address.

To recap costs     Either The Gold car or the Standard DMC   ?23 plus P and

                         The BTTF SunStar     ?26 plusP and P.

Cheques made payable to me " C Parnham" please. I  will then forward the clubs cut to Dave.

Please let me know by email ASAP if you wantone, as I suspect their stock will be sold in days.

I will call in tomorrow to pick them up. Cheques sent straight away please boys!

I will be in Central London Sunday afternoonfor the Channel 4 live TV appearance, so I suppose I could bring a load ofem with me!

The TV thing is now about 14.00hrs on this  Sunday.

regards

Chris P