From: James Espey [mailto:james@xxxx]
Sent: 18 November 2002 16:16
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Grand Delusions

I've never compared them side by side, but I believe they are they same
book. Grand Delusions was published/sold in the states and Maverick Mogul
was published/sold in the UK, I think. As an aside, Hillel Levin was a
founder of http://www.coolsavings.com - he may still be involved with them.

hl@xxxx

James Espey
DMC