From: Robin Coombe
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 9:51 PM
To: Doc-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Classic Car Show pictures

For anyone who's interested,
I have just finished uploading the pictures I took last Sunday at the Classic Car Show at the NEC.

I only took approx 30 pictures (unusual for me) and as it is an indoor event, the lighting in some of the pictures is not all that good.

Anyway, there are some nice pictures of Chris Parnhams BTTF Car.
        (Great Car Chris  --  Looks fantastic)

        <http://www.delorean-dmc12.co.uk>

Specifically
        <http://www.delorean-dmc12.co.uk/pages/galleries/gallery_nec2002.htm>

I had a really good time, it was a great show. I hope everyone else who attended enjoyed it too.

Thanks,
Robin Coombe.

P.S.
Although my EMail address has changed from virgin.net to btinternet.com, when you click on reply your message will be sent back to virgin.net.

Please continue to send messages to my virgin.net account.
Thanks,
Robin

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk