Re: [doc] Where is a good earthing point in the luggage area?

Re: [doc] Where is a good earthing point in the luggage area?

Small point - the X-ref for the injectors is still a bosch number - it is not so much a x-ref as a superceeded part no. They
are cheaper across the pond though.

BTW I'm seriously considering a drivers' side interior quarter panel (black), James :-)

Martin