From: jamesrguk James_rg@xxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:04:03 -0000
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Where is a good earthing point in the luggage area?

Hi,

Just finishing my new sound system, I have had to banish my two
400watt amps to the luggage area due to lack of space in the cabin.
It's worked out quite well so far and using the hole where the trunk
release goes you can actually get alot of wires throught there
(which in my case is a good thing).

Anway the 2 amps obviously needto be earthed so where is the best
place to earth them? under the spare wheel and onto the chassis?
I assume they can draw a fair old current when driving the larger
speakers as each amp is fused with a 40 amp fuse.

Regards

James

P.S. Does anyone have the Bosche part # for the injectors?

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk