Re: [doc] Monitor-LEDs instead of clock

On 06-11-2002 23:55, Phil Peters wrote:

> Hi Jan,
> Just wondering if you are producing your
> monitors for sale yet?

No, I'm not and I won't be doing so either...
Mine has had some problems since I posted, so
I have to get mine working again before I even
start thinking about making a decent writup for
people to make these themselves...

And as I have just bought myself a replacement
for my Escort (a Nissan 100NX) I won't have time
to do so untill I have all of the ICE etc. out of
the Escort and into the Nissan...

Meanwhile I'm also working on a new logo for the
Dutch club, designing a club-christmas card,
graphics for a project for my dad and several
other projects...

When I finally DO have a schematic and such
I'll post to DOC-UK, DMC-Forum and teh DML,
so I'm sure you'll notice...

Unfortunately due to me buying a car and several
other things I will not be able to come to NEC.
I was really looking forward to that, but it'll
have to wait till next year...

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000