From: jamesrguk [mailto:James_rg@xxxx]
Sent: 04 November 2002 23:30
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] anyone on the list buy the D in Exchange & Mart ? & sound
update

Hi,

I had my eye on a DeLorean that was for sale in X&M the other day,
infact it's still listed on the Exchange and Mart website. Alas it
has sold for peanuts, there is also a red DeLorean on there at the
moment, is this Gaviun Dunt's one, it has been up for sale for a
while now.

Oh, and I finished my speaker box, it fits just fine, the only
trouble is with the two amps stacked on top of each other I can't
adjust the seat right back to fit myself in!

Oops, some more thinking required I think :-), sounds bloody
amaaaaaaazing, seriously nice sound, I have the Sub and 6x9's on
seperate amps which allows me to play around, I also got some groovy
flick switches which light up to let me know when either of the amps,
strobe lights or neons are on. coooool.

Rgds

James RG
(A.K.A Essex boy)