From: "Chris Parnham" <cp@xxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [doc] Car Bore
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 18:20:20 -0000

Well I really think he is a bore, ive met him, I've met some one who used to
work for him (speedometer work)! I hate the way he's always banging on
about Mercs. And he two faced. That's my reasons for nominating him!

Chris P

-----Original Message----- From: Daniel Willis [mailto:danielpwillis@xxxx] Sent: 01 November 2002 13:56 To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: [doc] Car Bore

Be careful people.. you're teetering on the edge of being childish! I would've thought we'd be above all this...

Still, up to you! ;o)

Dan
Vin#5284 - Hana

_________________________________________________________________ Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp