Re: [doc] Bit off topic - BTTF Doc's Transmitter

Re: [doc] Bit off topic - BTTF Doc's Transmitter

Hi,

Yeah, I know what you mean :)

I used to fly (read crash) r/c aircraft and helo's. He's using a 4
axis TX but it still doesn't add-up!

It would also be nice to know just how he managed to change gear, or
even put it into gear, on a manual g/box car! The logic of the
control system for it would be quite involved if you start to think
about it. It would need to know what gear it's in and not just shift
up and down!

Anyway, if you can build a time machine with the what must be the
worlds smallest and most efficient steam turbine it would be simple!

(Nuclear reaction - HEAT - superheated steam - turbine - generator -
electricity)

Or maybe the stunt driver in the dog suit is changing gear :)

As for locking the front wheels. I'm sure, if you look, the back
wheels are raised slightly off the ground and the parking lot has
that 'just rained' look.

See ya,

Simon