From: "jamesrguk" <James_rg@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Interesting opportunity
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:32:38 -0000

Well, I don't know if anyone on the list saw the new version of Top
Gear on BBC last night, it was certainly a bit different.

Anyway, they have got their own test track, to show of road cars
etc.. And they said yesterday if anyone wants to bring their car on
the show to set a lap time around the test track to contact them.

I know that the DeLorean is not fast, but could they possibly turn
down the opportunity of showing the DeLorean in action?
Perhaps this could be an opportunity for Chris P to show of the new
exhaust systems performance on national TV.

:-)

James RG

I'd write to them today if I had a manual with the new system on!

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk